Chief Instructor at T. Kang Taekwondo Sheepshead Bay
- 8th Dan Black Belt
- Chief instructor T. Kang Taekwondo Sheepshead Bay
- Trained under Grandmaster T. Kang since 1982
- Almost 40 years of teaching experience
- US top ten competitor 1984-1993; NASKA, PKL
- Responsible for staff and class development
Senior Master Bill Ma has trained under Grandmaster Tae Sun Kang for over 40 years. He has competed nationally in tournaments from 1984-1993. Rated top ten in forms competition and in 1990 was ranked top five by the Professional Karate League. Promoted to Sahbumnim in 1988 and was the head instructor of TKT Bensonhurst from 1990-1996. In 2002 earned the title of Master Instructor and is currently the head instructor of TKT Sheepshead Bay.