- 6th Dan Black Belt
- Head Instructor T. Kang Taekwondo – Johns Hopkins University 2002-2006
- Founder and Head Instructor T. Kang Taekwondo – University at Buffalo 2007-2009
- Head Instructor T. Kang Taekwondo – Case Western Reserve University Taekwondo 2012-2018
- Trained in T. Kang System starting in 1999
- Over 20 years teaching experience
Mark B. Jones has over 20 years of experience in Martial Arts, specializing in teaching college age students. He has brought the teachings of Grandmaster Kang’s traditional taekwondo with him to each institute throughout his academic training. He has trained and taken competitive collegiate teams to both traditional- and olympic-style taekwondo tournaments. A Pennsylvania native, Mark earned his BS and MSE in Biomedical Engineering from Johns Hopkins University and his Ph.D. in Molecular Biology from Roswell Park Cancer Institute (University of Buffalo) in 2012. Following his postdoctoral training at Case Western Reserve University, he was a junior faculty member at Harvard Medical School. He currently works in the biotech sector in Cambridge, MA, and assists teaching Grandmaster’s virtual students attending class via Zoom.